quarta-feira, 6 de outubro de 2010

LIVE THE BEST WAY I CAN

I know I will get there someday
No matter with whom
I don’t care how many rain seasons I will have to go through
I won’t count them
I will just live the best way I can
The sound of being lonely doesn’t bother me
Because I know it is for a special reason
Had anyone told me that before I’d have laughed at its face
Knowing that all I’ve been through was my own fault
I am the one to be blamed at
When it is all solved
Soon it will be the time to cruise with you
Want to spend hundreds of nights by your side
Want to live your dreams as well as mine
We will have a lot to dream of
Besides all that I want you to know that I feel you are
Yet not nearby, I can feel it in my veins
Just like I feel when the rain is coming
Osmar Cavalcante
writen on August 2010

2 comentários:

  1. THAT'S VERY INSPIRING...HOPE IT CAN COME TRUE ONE OF THESE DAYS, COS THE RAINY DAYS ARE GONE, LET THE SPRING COME BACK AND STAY FOR GOOD THIS TIME...POPS

    ResponderExcluir
  2. IT IS ON THE WAY....SPRING DAYS ARE NOCKING AT MY DOOR. OS

    ResponderExcluir