quinta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2010

AIMLESSLY

feel like walking aimlessly through the poor rain
waiting for the sun to come
dry my wet body and warm me up
at the horizont there is always a rainbow
I heard through a grapevine that I can find a pot of gold
the fortune teller told me that I can see your face on the mirror in the pot
maybe I can finally stop thinking what you look like
and will be able to recognise your face among the crowd
life can be short or long and I want to make it with you
daydreaming is all I've done, I know you are out there
no matter how hard I try, these thoughts keep pushing me into every direction
what am I suppoded to do?
I try really hard not to think about it
though I want you for good
I know I have to wait
Osmar Cavalcante

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário