quarta-feira, 8 de setembro de 2010

WE BELONG TOGETHER

I was distracted, feeling down and blue
thought the flowers were not going to bloom
even with the sun shining my days were grey
all I could feel was my sorrows in pain
than one single day I lifted my eyes
and could see a bright light at the boundless way
that flash was you coming on my way
since then my life has become a field of spring flowers
which leads me to a meaning for being alive
you make me stronger than ever before
every time I look into your eyes
I find peace and the real meaning of being loved
you bring me things I was lacking on my way
I know that life without you would be like a sea without salt
a body without a soul
I am glad you came to rescue me
I want to live a meaningful life by your side
please take my hand, our way is straight ahead
we belong together
Osmar Cavalcante

2 comentários:

  1. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING YOU WROTE OSMAR...KEEP THE LOVE AND PASSION UP!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. I STILL BELIEVE ...SOMEDAY YOU AND ME...WE´LL FIND OURSELVES IN LOVE AGAIN

    ResponderExcluir