Looking back I realize we were not a pair
All I can see is me trying to help you out
Every time I saw your crises
I felt like my whole world was coming down
So lost I felt once my help was nothing
Nothing will change unless you really want that to happen
You took me from hell to paradise and back to hell again
All the love I felt is not going to be offered to nobody else
I’ve learned so many things every since we were through
Learned how to respect me as human being
Learned how to bring out all I like about me
Learned how to write songs like this one
Learned how to write poems of my own
All the plans we made, now are gone
And I am sure I will plan with another one
I just really hope you find your way
And live the happiness you deserve
Don’t want to know anything about
You being sitting at that chair in the yard
And watching the smoke in your coffee vanishing away
Because you are the one being harmed with all your attitude
So please get a real life and get out from where you are
There is still a chance for you
You are intelligent and young
Grab it while you can
Osmar Cavalcante
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário