quinta-feira, 23 de setembro de 2010

FOOD FOR THOUGHT ON YOUR BIRTHDAY

no matter how, life runs through
all is out there to be learnt and lived
every time I think of us together
I try to split the rights from the wrongs
I never come to a conclusion
but I always remember that talk in the car
when we both cried a lot
I still think that is all true
though we are a part
that feeling is too strong not to be true
but you've made your choice
you decided to live away from us
and that's what I need to understand
all I feel, I've put away deep inside
I wish you much more than happiness
I wish you a real life
just having one you will find all you deserve
this day is supposed to be very special, as it is your birthday
take it as a reborn day
take care of your soul
you know how
I tried to help, but did not succeeded
just you can do that for you
no matter how hard anyone helps
it is all in your hands
Osmar Cavalcante

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário