sexta-feira, 3 de setembro de 2010

ALL SEASONS LOVE

your moment is upon you, so grab it while you can
the road is long, though life flies as a bird
when you realize that love has finally arrived
you will see and feel all that is meant to be
don't bother with all the stones on the way
because a love life is build step by step every day

now come and feel my tender kisses
while you wait for the rain to come
all I want is to have you by my side
this way we can leave our worlds behind
as we have so much to build
waisting time is something we oughtn't to do

the world is out there for us, we will reach up the stars
we will see a thousand sun rises and our bodies full of energie
will share it with the whole universe and eternity is awaiting for us
be sure you are the one I have dreamt of
in my dreams I barely saw your face
although the energy  I felt suits your embrace

we are going to watch all the seasons together
we're gonna feel the sun heat on our skins
as well as the changing colors of the fall
we are gonna warm  each other during the cold winter nights
and breath the smell of the spring

let's give it a try and live what love is meant to be..........
Osmar Cavalcante

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário